Our Personal Injury Settlements and Verdicts
The Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C. is a leading New York personal injury law firm and we have championed the cause of seriously injured New York accident victims for over 30 years. Since our founding, our personal injury attorneys have helped numerous clients and recovered millions of dollars in personal injury settlements and verdicts.
Summary of Personal Injury Settlements and Verdicts
The following list demonstrates our proven track record as a champion of our seriously injured New York clients from car accidents, landlord negligence, slips and falls, premises liability, construction accidents and more.
- $1,983,000 – For woman’s fatal infection caused by a car accident.
- $1,570,000 – Scalding hot water in bath burned 1 year old infant that underwent reconstructive plastic surgery. Due to negligent landlord, building management and plumbing companies.
- $1.5 Million – For tenant sexually assaulted in apartment building incinerator room – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – Inadequate security in high crime area.
- $1.5 Million – Wrongful death of motorcyclist hit by debris from passing truck.
- $1.5 Million– Awarded to 7 year old child for lead paint poisoning. 2 years later family was awarded an additional $770,000 for a second incident, same child.
- $1.3 Million– 57 year old part time Staten Island laborer involved in construction accident – falls from ladder, suffering multiple fractures, including to left shoulder, left femur and nasal fracture. Settled for $1.3 Million prior to jury selection.
- $1.25 Million – Construction accident leaves a 35 year old laborer with pelvic damage.
- $1,235,000 – Car accident settlement for 18 year old passenger injured by 16 year old drunk driver who crashed his car into a tree after attending party at private home where alcohol was served to minors. Social Host Laws applied. Injuries included fractured femur which required multiple surgeries causing scarring and loss of full range of motion.
- $1,040,000 – For broken foot and herniated disc injuries from slip and fall due to crack in commercial building stairway.
- $1 Million– For Injuries caused by auto accident; Victim trapped in vehicle, extracted by the jaws-of-life. Fractured knee cap required multiple surgeries.
- $960,000 – Elder abuse case where landlord, plumbing company and nursing agency held responsible for 88 year old senior citizen suffering 2nd degree burns in scalding hot shower.
- $920,000 – Negligent security settlement during re-trial for a woman who suffered second degree burns due to being accidentally pushed into a stainless steel gas burning corn roaster at a concert.
- $900,000 – Child suffers brain damage from lead paint poisoning.
- $900,000 – Immigrant laborer wrongful death in trench collapse construction accident.
- $820,000 – Teen passenger suffered 2 fractured legs when a car accident caused by an intoxicated driver forced them to hit a wall.
- $775,000 – For injured construction worker.
- $750,000 – Car hit by truck causing fractured shin bone of driver.
- $700,000 – Trip and fall caused by crack in gas station driveway requiring multiple surgeries for woman’s ankle ligament repair.
- $540,000 – For slip and fall injury on slippery floor in hospital.
- $500,000 – For inadequate security – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder caused by witnessing mother pistol whipped and robbed by intruder in apartment building lobby.
- $110,000 – Young passenger injured in auto accident sustained 3 inch scar on side of head.
* This is attorney advertising, past results are no guarantee of future success.
Do You Deserve a Personal Injury Settlement?
If you or a loved one has suffered any pain or injury due to the negligence of others, we want to hear your case.
Contact our personal injury lawyers by filling out a contact form or call (855) 639-5295 for a free review of your case today!
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving The Greater New York City Area
The law offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C. are located in Rockville Centre, NY. Our team of personal injury attorneys fights for personal injury settlements in NYC, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Nassau County, Suffolk County, and surrounding greater New York City areas.