Injured in a Car Accident in New York?
The Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C. has a strong record of success as a car accident lawyer in New York and knows how to obtain the highest possible settlement or verdict for your auto accident.
If you have been hurt in an auto accident, train or bus accident, the injuries sustained can be life-altering. You can be deprived of basic functions and mobility you never dreamt you’d lose. If these losses, pain and suffering are due to someone else’s negligence, one of our auto accident lawyers will help you recover the financial damages you deserve.
Our car accident lawyers in New York represent victims of all types of auto accidents:
- Accidents caused by distracted driving
- Head-on and rear-end collisions
- Bus and train accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- SUV rollovers
- Accidents caused by being “cut off”
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents with underinsured or uninsured drivers
We Will Fight Hard For Your Rights
We know that a car accident injury lawyer is the last line of defense between your rights and the corporate greed of insurance companies.
For over 40 years Mark E. Weinberger has been one of the most successful car accident lawyers in New York. By helping those injured in car accidents, Mark E. Weinberger has helped many victims of car accidents and their families, get their lives back on track, pay their medical bills and receive the money their injuries merit.
The main goal of attorneys from insurance companies is to shift responsibility away from their client. The last thing they want is for you to collect on the policy they hold on the negligent party. In short, their job is to see to it that you are not compensated. Our auto accident attorneys protect you from these corporate lawyers, preserve your rights and see that you get the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries.
Our Car Accident Settlements And Verdicts:
- $1.9 million — For woman’s fatal infection caused by car crash.
- $1,235,000 — Settlement for 18-year-old passenger injured by 16-year-old drunk driver who crashed his car into a tree after attending party at private home where alcohol was served to minors. Social host laws applied. Injuries included fractured femur that required multiple surgeries causing scarring and loss of full range of motion.
- $1 million — For Injuries caused by auto accident. Victim trapped in vehicle, extracted by the Jaws of Life. Fractured knee cap required multiple surgeries.
- $820,000 — Teen passenger suffered two fractured legs when the car driven by intoxicated driver hit a wall.
- $750,000 — Car hit by truck causing fractured shin bone of driver.
- $110,000 — Young passenger injured in auto accident sustained 3-inch scar on side of head.
* This is attorney advertising, past results are no guarantee of future success.
Need a car accident lawyer in Long Island, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Nassau County, Staten Island or elsewhere in the New York City area?
Contact our top auto accident attorneys today to get your case reviewed for free!
Car Accident Attorneys Serving The Greater New York City Area
The Law Offices of Mark E. Weinberger P.C. is located in Rockville Centre, New York. Our team of personal injury attorneys fights for personal injury settlements in New York City and surrounding greater New York City areas.